Tuesday, January 30, 2007

That Wonderful Organisation, the BBC.

In what must have been a rare coup for BBC Sport, viewers were treated to Chelsea V. Nottingham Forest, live! However, between pompous nonsense about "giant-killing" and "the magic of the FA Cup", the BBC Sport team came out with a classic line about Chelsea's Lasanna Diarra, who was deputizing in the holding midfield role for Claude Makelelé.

about Diarra . . . "he's like a little Makelelé"

Now, from the official Chelsea FC website.

Claude Makelelé, height: 170cm, weight: 66Kg.
Lasanna Diarra, height: 172cm, weight: 73Kg.

I'm glad I don't pay their licence fee.

1 comment:

Carrigaline said...

http://www.football365.com/mediawatch/0,17033,8749_1882192,00.html

Bah, I thought I was the only one to notice!

Athiest Spam Bot

I can't say that I am all that keen on the revamped Blogger.