Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Purgatory Nightclub Outting

Weary of the typical club and late bar scene of Cork City, a friend and I decided to give the alternative club in the Cruiscin Lan a try! Good almosphere (if you're into band t-shirts, long hair and jackboots), reasonable pints (served in plastic glasses though, boo!) and friendly enough folk (expect to be picked up if you take a tumble while moshing). One quibble was that the smoke machine had been set to ape-shit mode, giving an ominous Gorrilla's in the Mist ambiance if you were half-cut like I was.

I snapped this bare chested young go-getter in the process of trying to rip the railings from around the stage.



In the interests of bias, I sought an opinion from another Purgatory regular. I received a resounding, thumbs up! So there you have it!

No comments:

Athiest Spam Bot

I can't say that I am all that keen on the revamped Blogger.